To prevent shrinkage
- Always handwash.
- If machine wash, use a laundry bag and set a 'gentle wash' cycle.
- Wash apparel in cold water (instead of warm or hot).
- Do not spin dry.
To prevent color transfer/color run
- Wash all items before wearing.
- Always wash dark-colored apparel separately from light-colored apparel.
- Avoid using bleach on stained areas.
- Fold (instead of hanging) knit items to prevent stretching.
- Remove inner paddings before handwashing.
- Do not place your perfume in direct contact with jewelry.
- To prevent the rusting, store jewelry in cool, dry places.